The Social Work Program within the Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work invites applications for an open-rank, tenure track position beginning August 16, 2019. Faculty with experience at the assistant professor level are encouraged to apply. The new MSWprogram offers a specialization in Clinical Practice with a focus on health, mental health, and health disparities. The candidate’s primary appointment will be in the MSW program with some teaching responsibilities at the undergraduate level.
- Applicants must have an MSW from a CSWE accredited program.
- A Ph.D. in social work or a related field, at the time of appointment.
- Two years of practice experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eligible to work in U.S. by August 16, 2019
- Established record of scholarly publication, and/or conference presentations (research).
- Record of excellence in teaching.
- Two years of teaching experience at Assistant Professor level.
- Ability to teach social work practice methods, addictions, groups and/or elective courses.
- Ability to work collaboratively and to engage in research across disciplines.
Open Until Filled: Yes