Job Number: AF45-17
Full-Time Tenure Track (2 positions)
Reports to: Chair, Department of English
- Ability to teach college-level literature and composition courses (including those requiring co-requisite developmental support.)
- The position includes a teaching load of 12 contact hours per semester. Related responsibilities include maintaining five office hours per week for student advisement and tutoring, as well as participation in departmental, divisional and college-wide activities.
- Doctorate in English or a related field with significant graduate-level coursework in Composition and Rhetoric
- College teaching experience
- Experience using technology in the delivery of course content
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
SCHEDULE: TEN (10) MONTH POSITION
RETIREMENT PLAN: Pension Eligible
Middlesex County College Employees enjoy a number of benefits, including contributory health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, sick, and personal days, tuition assistance, flexible spending account, and State of NJ administered pension plans (PERS, ABP, PFRS, DCRP). Some benefits vary by employee unit.