The successful candidate will act as the field director for the Master in Social Work Program and the BA Program in Social Work; supervise and manage practicum sites and practicum courses for Social Work students; and teach courses for the Social Work programs.
- Fulfill responsibilities as the field director for the Master’s of Social Work Program (50%) and the BA Program in Social Work (25%)
- Teach courses in the Social Work programs and advise students (25%)
- MSW from a CSWE-accredited program,
- At least two (2) years of post-master’s social work degree practice experience,
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership in a field education program (i.e., through practice experience, field instruction experience, administrative or other relevant academic and professional activities in social work),
- Licensed as a LMSW or LCSW in Idaho or ability to attain licensure upon hire.
- University teaching experience in Social Work or a related field.
Apply online at https://isu.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=581
Please submit the following documents with your application:
CV, Cover letter, and a list of three (3) professional references with contact information.
Position will remain open until filled. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Includes a competitive benefits package. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.