- Teach a 4/4 load in foreign language acquisition at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- Oversee course content for all sections of foreign language
- Select and adopt texts for foreign language courses
- Review adjunct faculty teaching language courses
- Earned Ph.D. in Spanish or related field is required.
- A background in Spanish for health professions is desired.
- Excellent teaching skills, an active scholarly agenda, and a willingness to participate in student advising and campus service.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, statement of teaching philosophy and research interest, list of courses taught, complete undergraduate and graduate transcripts, and three letters of recommendation to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.