The New England College Criminal Justice Department seeks a full-time faculty person to join a growing and vibrant undergraduate program. Candidates are expected to teach a wide range of undergraduate criminal justice courses in law enforcement, law and corrections. Applicants must have experience teaching in the criminal justice field, a dedicated commitment to working successfully with a diverse student population, and seek to actively contribute to a growing major.
Essential Duties Summary:
- Teaching criminal justice core and elective courses, using a variety of experiential learning strategies
- Opportunity to teach in general education
- Advising students in the major
- Supervising undergraduate internships
- Co-Advising the Department’s Criminal Justice Club and related activities (including some travel)
A terminal degree in a related field.