The purpose of this position is to support the History program through undergraduate and graduate teaching, research, and service, with particular responsibility for serving and providing presence in Idaho Falls. The candidate will be expected to focus on recruiting and retention efforts in Idaho Falls and will also teach general education, upper-division, and graduate courses.
- Teach undergraduate and graduate history courses in World History and Asian History
- Conduct research committed to comparisons and connections between world regions and world historical themes
- Serve on department, college, and university committees and other initiatives, such as student recruitment and advising
PhD in History or related field
- Research specialization in world history and/or Asian history
- Ability to teach courses in world and Asian history
Please submit the following documents with your application:
Letter of Application, CV, and a list of names with contact information for three (3) professional references.