This tenure-track faculty position will involve teaching professional writing courses and coordinating the first-year writing curriculum.
- Teach 9 hours per semester, to include professional writing courses, writing pedagogy, practicum for college composition, and general education courses, as required
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Writing Studies minor
- Organize regular workshops and training sessions for faculty and graduate students
- PhD in technical communication, composition studies, writing studies, or closely related field
- Preferred candidates will have expertise in at least two of the following areas: grant writing, workplace/professional writing, science writing, composition pedagogy, creative nonfiction
- Evidence of excellence in teaching and research