- The Department of Social Work in the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor in Social Work, beginning August 15, 2017. This BSW – only program advances a generalist philosophy.
- Student advising; university, college and departmental committee service; teaching with technology; ability to write grants; scholarship and ability to teach across the social work curriculum including but not limited to practice courses and providing the supervision of field students, if necessary.
- The position requires an MSW from a CSWE-accredited program.
- Doctorate in Social Work or closely related field highly preferred.
- ABD applicants will be considered.
- License in Social Work is preferred.
- A minimum of two years post-MSW is required.