Posting Number: F00019P
Classification Title: Faculty
Liberty University’s hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.
Does this position require driving?: No
Job Summary/Basic Function
1. Manage Interdisciplinary Studies inbox and student inquiries.
2. Create, facilitate, and manage connection opportunities, Convocations, Assessment Day and Introductory Meetings with students.
3. Meet with Juniors/Seniors in the program and review degree completion plans for AA, BA, and BS in Interdisciplinary Studies for LUO and LUR.
4. Teach INDS 200, 400, and 499 courses.
5. Update course catalog and necessary guides for LUO and LUR INDS.
6. Assist with internship applications, oversight of interns, and internship placement opportunities with the Washington Fellowship and others.
7. Assist with website and marketing.
8. Remains abreast of existing and emerging technologies, processes, products, services and leading industry performance benchmarks.
Four-year college degree and master’s degree in any concentration with teaching experience. Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work with students is required. Well-developed communications skills.
11 month faculty