The Department of Social Work at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh invites applications for a full-time tenure track or tenured Associate or Full Professor position in the department. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; preference will be given to candidates who are eligible for tenure at UW Oshkosh and qualified to serve as Department Chair and MSW program administrator.
Responsibilities for this position include teaching undergraduate and graduate courses, research and service as outlined in the department’s tenure, renewal and promotion criteria.
- Ph.D. in Social Work or a related field. ABDs with the expectation of PhD completion within the first year of hire may apply.
- MSW from a CSWE accredited program
- 2 or more years of experience as a practicing social worker post MSW
- Qualifications to teach in at least three social work content areas, including,
professional development and ethics, diversity, social justice, research/evaluation, policy,
engagement and assessment, or intervention
- Be familiar with CSWE accreditation requirements and procedures
- Meet all CSWE standards for MSW administration, as stated in EPAS M3.3.4(a) and
- Administrative experience
- A record of excellence in teaching or potential for excellence in teaching
- Commitment to support teaching, learning, and student success
- Ability to represent the College effectively within and outside of the University
To Apply:Applicants must submit the following documents using the online application:
- Letter of application
- Curriculum Vita
- Brief statements of teaching philosophy, research interests and professional activities
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts (official or photocopy)
- Contact information for 3 references
For questions regarding your application and additional options to apply, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-424-1166.
Application Deadline:TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by Monday, November 26, 2018 are ensured full consideration.Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration.
If you have questions regarding this recruitment, or if you are not able to complete the application online due to a disability or system problem, please contact the Office of Human Resources.